Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Craft Show Crafting Part 2

Last night my mother-in-law asked me if I'm reading any good books for Advent. Hmmm... Considering that I have been spending 12-14 hours a day making bows and flowers
In all different styles
Brainstorming and designing creative ways to display all my product
 For the Craft Show that is this Saturday
        
And I haven't even taken down my Thanksgiving decorations, or put up my Christmas decorations... As lovely as it sounds to sit down and read a good book, I just haven't been able to fit it in. ;) 

As the big day gets closer, I am getting more excited! If you are in the area, stop by and see us!

St. Mary's Christmas Bazaar
December 7th
10am until 4pm
At
St. Mary Catholic Church
10601 Dexter-Pinckney Rd.
Pinckney, MI  48169

No comments:

Post a Comment