Popular Posts

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Something Wicked This Way Came...

For those of you who know me, you already know how much I love to decorate for Holidays, and how much I really love Halloween! It shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that my latest crafting project has been all about decorating for Halloween! I have spent the past two weeks putting my Cricut to work once again, and am very delighted with all the new Halloween decorations I have created!

I started out with smaller projects, by making pictures to hang on the walls.

And found the perfect way to decorate the guest bathroom mirror
Then it was time to stretch my crafting "sea legs". I spent a whole week creating two different spooktacular scenes for my dining room walls!
I love the Trick-or-Treaters!
                          
This graveyard took me about 8 hours to make!
Having taken over the living room and dining room with all my crafting supplies, my husband decided to take pictures of my "craft room"... The scary part is, these pictures were taken on a more "clean and organized" crafting day! 

After my wall scenes were completed, I put together a few more smaller projects
 

I have a couple more projects to get up on the walls before this years Halloween party, but I am very pleased that everywhere you look in my house says it's time for HALLOWEEN!

Do you have a favorite Halloween decoration you look forward to bringing out each year?

3 comments: